FRONT PANEL DESCRIPTION
1. Display: 3-digit, 7-segment, 15mm high LCD.
2. Backlight (optional. When this button is pressed, the backlight of the display is on. After about 5 seconds, the backlight turns off automatically. The backlight is on again, just press this button once.
3. Rotary switch. This switch is used to select desired functions and ranges and to turn the meter on/off.
4. Hold button. When this button is pressed, the display will hold the last reading and the "H" symbol will appear on the LCD until you push it again.
5. "10A" socket. Red test lead plug-in connector for 10A measurement.
6. "COM" socket. Plug-in connector for black (negative) test lead.
7. "VΩmA" socket. Red (positive) test lead plug-in connector for voltage, resistance and current measurements (except 10A).
Accuracy is specified for a period of one year after calibration and 18 to 28℃ (64º F to 82 F) at 80% relative humidity.
Maximum voltage between: CAT Ⅱ 600V
terminals and grounding:
Fuse protection: F 200mA / 250V
Power: 9V battery, NEDA 1604 or 6F22
Display: LCD, 2000 counts, 2-3 updates/sec.
Measurement method: dual slope A/D integration
Overrange indication: Figure 1 only on display Polarity indication: "-" displayed
for negative polarity. Operating environment: 0-40℃
Storage Temperature: -10℃ to 50℃.
Low battery indication
Packed in box
Instruction manual available here