PEDROLLO 4CPm 80 multi-impeller centrifugal electric pump
They are recommended for pumping clean water and chemically non-aggressive liquids for the materials making up the pump.
Due to their reliability and low noise, they are widely used in the domestic sector and in particular for the distribution of water in combination with small or medium-sized autoclave tanks, for irrigation of orchards or gardens, etc.
The installation must be carried out in closed places or in any case protected from bad weather.
Pumped liquid: clean water
Use: domestic, civil
• Single-phase 230V - 50 Hz motor with thermal overload protector incorporated in the winding
• Power 0.55kW (0.75HP)
• Capacitor capacity 14mF
• Flow rate: up to 80 l/min (4.8 m³/h)
• Head: up to 50 m
• Pump body: cast iron equipped with ISO 228/1 threaded ports.
• Lid: cast iron
• Ejector group: Noryl GFN2V
• Impeller: brass
• Motor shaft: stainless steel EN 10088-3 - 1.4104
• Insulation: class F.
• Protection: IP X4.
• Warranty: 2 years
· Manometric suction height up to 7 m
· Liquid temperature from -10 °C up to +40 °C
· Ambient temperature up to +40°C
· Max pressure in the pump body 6 bar
· Continuous duty S1
Technical data sheet: available here